The Tree View displays the following information-
- Issue Type icon- It displays information on the issue type (e.g Epic, Story, Task, Sub-task or other Jira issue type) based on the defined configuration. It also displays issue type on hovering over the icon
- Status- It displays the status of the issue (e.g To-do, In-progress, Done or other status available in Jira Instance) based on the defined configuration.
- Priority icon- It displays the priority of the issue (e.g Highest, High, Medium, Low or other priorities available in Jira Instance) based on defined configuration. It also displays priority on hovering over the icon
- Issue Key & Issue Summary - It displays issue key and issue summary for each issue in the tree view
- Link type- It displays the issue link types in the tree view
- Optional preview- The Optional preview displays information corresponding to Issue key, Issue summary, Status, Priority, Assignee and Reporter