This report displays issue links in tree/hierarchical format for a specific version.
In order to create this report, user can take the following steps-
- Click on Projects Tab and select a project
- Select Reports section and scroll down to Other section
- Click on Links Explorer Version Report
- Select Fix Version on which the user wants to generate Version report
- Select Epic Report Support if the user desires to display separate Epic hierarchy
- Click Next
Description of Version Report
The Version report can be divided into 2 segment - Menu bar and Hierarchical view area
Menu Bar :
It contains powerful multi select/deselect filters, Show Orphan and Export icons
Filters- User can use filters on Issue Link type, Link Direction and Issue Type
- Issue Link type provides options like Epic-Story link, Parent-Child link, Sub task link, Portfolio Link, Blockers, Cloners, Relates, Duplicate and other issue link type present in Jira instance.
- Link Direction provides options like Outwards, Inwards or Both direction.
- Issue type provides options like Epic, Story, Task and Sub-Task and other issue types present in Jira instance
Show Orphan displays all independent issues or issues without any parent issues
Export- In order to export the Saved Filter report in form of a CSV file click on the Export icon present on the RHS of the menu bar. The exported file contains data in tabular format with information about Issue key, link, Issue summary, task, status and Issue priority
Hierarchical View area :
This displays issues corresponding to the selected fixed version in a tree structure. This area displays information about Issue type, relation with linked issues, issue status, priority, issue key along with issue title.