In this presentation, we are going to see the cross project capabilities of RMsis.
- Defining dependencies of requirements with other requirements, test cases and JIRA issues.
- Defining dependencies of JIRA issues with requirements and test cases.
- Dependencies can be defined between requirements and JIRA issues of same or different projects.
- Test Cases and Releases in RMsis are project specific and they can not be linked to entities in other projects. So we can not link a requirement / test case or JIRA issue with a test case or release in other projects.
Limitations in RMsis 1.7.x series
- Test Cases and Releases in RMsis are project specific and they can not be linked to entities in other projects.
- A Requirement from another project cannot be embedded inside a second project.
- It can be only exported to another project, but becomes an entirely new entity in the target project.
- A multi-project view is not possible.