Question : I have changed/ upgraded the Server where JIRA / RMsis is installed and now I am getting an error "Invalid License Key".
- Whenever RMsis system code changes, you need to generate/ install a new license key.
- The RMsis system code is dependent on the RMsis Base URL / RMsis Host Name / Reverse Proxy Host Name + the Port Number on which it is configured.
- Probably one of these have changed when you changed/ upgraded your server, resulting into a different system code and hence the license is invalid.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable regeneration of your RMsis License key.
Once we enable regeneration of key against your license, you can login into our CRM [http://crm.optimizory.com/] using your ID and regenerate license key for the new system code .
In order to update your license key, please click on RMsis (Jira menu Bar) > RMsis Home > RMsis Administration > Configuration > Update License Key and insert the new license key.
- Please contact email@example.com if your issue is not resolved or if you face any other issues.