Requirements can be processed in 2 different tables:
- Planned Requirements is essentially an approved set of requirements
- Requirement Manager OR users with authority can directly create / edit requirements under "Planned Requirements" and assign values to their attributes.
- They can also upload requirements through the CSV import function.
- Any user (if permitted by Admin) can create requirement under "Unplanned Requirements".
- If found suitable, these can be moved to "Planned Requirements" by Requirement Manager or any other user authorized to perform this operation.
- The user can upload requirements through the CSV import function in this table as well.
The following sub-sections explain all dimensions of collecting, analyzing and managing Requirements.