Using this feature you can export a set of Test Cases from one project to another. This feature is useful from Test Case re-usability perspective as well.
Overview of Implementation
- The operation will create a new Id for Test Cases in the new project.
- The attachments will also be copied.
The versioning of test cases will not be preserved in new project.
If you have created multiple versions of a test case, then different versions of a test case will be created as separate test cases in the new project.
- System will preserve the Committed / Un-Committed state of the Test Case.
- Notes and Recommendations
- It is highly recommended that all the desired Test Cases should be exported in one single operation. It is easier to delete a Test Case in the target project than iterating through the process.
- The Test Cases export process is described below:
- Use multi-select to select all Test Cases you wish to export.
- Click on "More Operations > Export" from the Table Menu Bar.
- Select the target project in which you wish to export test cases.
- Click on "Submit" button
- The selected Test Cases will be appended to the Test Cases Table of target project.