For dependencies across projects for various artifacts, the following possibilities emerge
- Dependencies between requirements
- Links to various JIRA artifacts
- The scope of Releases is considered local to a project. So a release defined for one project will not be visible in another project.
- Releases defined in JIRA will be visible in projects. However, Project Manager will have an option to
- explicitly Sync RMsis releases with JIRA Versions.
- OR automatically sync, if configured so by the Administrator.
Regarding Test Cases
- In the current version of RMsis, the Test Cases are assumed to be written for the Requirements specified for the current project.
- Hence links to Test Cases across Projects are not available as on date.
Dependencies on requirements across projects
- The following view will emerge, when a user clicks on the "depends on cell", corresponding to a requirement in the Requirements Tab.
- As soon as the user selects the project, list of requirements for the project will appear.
- User can further refine the list by choosing an option in the "Baseline dropdown list"
- Finally the user can select the requirements from the list.
Requirements linked to artifacts across projects
- The following view will emerge, when a user clicks on any of the artifact cells, corresponding to a requirement in the Traceability Tab.
- As soon as the user selects the project, list of artifacts for the project will appear.
- Finally the user can select the artifacts from the list.
- The following view will appear, when a user clicks on the Requirement cell in the Reverse Traceability view
- Subsequently, user can select the desired Project and Baseline; followed by a set of requirements.