RMsis provides functionality to manage requirements under two categories:
- Unplanned Requirements:
- This is the collaboration space, where all the users can create/edit requirements and comment on them.
- Requirement Manager / Business Analysts can assess these requirements and assign states to them.
- Subsequently, requirements can be moved from this category to "Planned Requirement" table and can be assigned values for various attributes / release.
- Planned Requirements:
- This list is used by Requirement Manager / Business Analysts to analyze requirements and assign them to specific releases.
- However, RMsis can be configured to provide write access to multiple users (for Planned Requirements), including other category of users.