Any requirement can be linked with one or more sources. This functionality can be accessed
- through the columns provided in Planned/ Unplanned requirements Table.
- or by clicking on the "Requirement Source" option in detailed view of a requirement.
However, please note that only the users with requisite permission can access this functionality.
Subsequently, the following panel opens up, showing the following possibilities:
Select Internal Sources
The users can be associated/disassociated with the requirement by clicking on the checkbox provided against the user:
- Associate User, from the list of all users configured for the project.
- Disassociate User, from the list of users identified as source of Requirement.
Select External Sources
The following functions are available for this table:
- A source can be associated with a requirement, simply by clicking on the Check Box on the right side of the table.
- Add Source
- A user can create new Source either by clicking on the "Add New" button on menu bar,
- OR by directly editing the <Source Name> displayed in the Name column.
- Any Source, or it's description can be directly edited by clicking on the target cell.
- A source can be deleted by selecting this option in the Context Menu (Accessed through Right Mouse Button click) OR by checking the box on LHS and clicking on Delete.
- A simple filter is provided to select between linked and unlinked sources.