Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- RMsis 1.3.0 - r.29 onwards
- HTTPS Support
- Reverse Proxy Support
- Simplified installation Process. RMsis can now be installed using Atlassian's Universal Plugin Manager.
- Simplified upgrade process using Atlassian's Universal Plugin Manager.
- Embedded database support for evaluation versions (not yet recommended for production use).
- "undefined" appears for every character in IE Compatibility Mode.
- JIRA Issues opened in RMsis panels, may show abnormal behavior on some browsers.
- Viewing requirements from issues page.
- Managing Requirements versions
- Test Case Identification and Traceability
- Dependencies across projects
- Export / Import Requirements and Test Cases in CSV format
- Select columns to be displayed in Planned Requirements
- Search in Planned Requirements
- Requirements Baseline
- Requirements History
- Multi-select Operations
- Attaching links to documents
- Requirements Management
- Forward and Reverse Traceability
- Release Management
- Reporting in PDF / DOC formats
- User Administration
- Tool Administration