Test Case details tab shows the following information as shown in below snapshot:
Provide test case URL without query parameters. Define query parameters in Request tab.
Provide hook description here to help another team member to understand this hook.
Provide request method to use for the hook.
- Set hook condition for conditional execution of hook similar to test cases.
- The test case for which the hook is executed, is available via variable $tc and the test run for which the hook is executed, is available via variable $tr.
- For more information, please read the following
- Associate configured authorization. vREST will automatically send the authorization header while executing the hook similar to test cases.
- For more information, please read Authorization.