You can record your test cases by manual testing your web application by following the steps below:
- First open the web application under test in Google Chrome.
- Then Click on extension icon in browser navigation bar
- Then select “Start Recording” menu item from a list of options
- Extension icon will be colored green to signal that Recorder is in recording mode
- Manual test the web application, vREST Chrome Extension will record the requests (filtered by the rules) and save them as test cases in vREST application.
- Stop the recording by selecting “Stop Recording” menu item from a list of options.