Mock Logger tab tool bar contains the following options as shown in the below snapshot:
- Number of records dropdown
- Select the number of records to be displayed in the current page from this dropdown. By default value is 10.
- Expand / Collapse All button
- Click on the expand all button to view the details of each logged mock request available in the current page.
- Similarly click on the collapse all button to hide the details of each logged request available in the current page.
- Export Logs
- Click on this button to export the logged requests.
- Reload button
- Click on this button to reload the logged requests.