Test Runs tab main body shows the list of previously executed test runs and their basic summary report. And it also provides you a link to view the detailed report of any previously executed test run.
A sample screenshot is shown below:
The test runs table contains the following information:
- This column shows the name of the test run.
- By default, execution timestamp will be set as name of the test run.
- You may edit the name of test run as per your needs to make it easily identifiable.
- Total number of test cases in the test run.
- Total number of passed test cases in the test run.
- Total number of failed test cases in the test run.
- Not Executed
- Total number of not executed test cases in the test run.
- A test case is marked as not executed if there is some error while executing the test case or if the test run is stopped by the end user.
- Not Runnable
- Total number of not runnable test cases in the test run.
- A test case is marked as not runnable if the test case is set as disabled in Test Cases tab by Actions dropdown.
- Detailed Report
- This column shows a link to view the detailed report of this test run.
- The link will direct you to Test Cases tab with the test run filter applied.
- This column shows the executor information which has actually executed this test run.
- This column shows the test run remarks set by vREST Test Runner. You may modify this property as per your needs.