vrunner is a binary module provided by vREST team. This utility is helpful in performing following tasks:
- Executing vREST test cases via command line
- Just install this utility and start executing your vREST test cases via command line.
This video tutorial demonstrates, how you may execute test cases via command line:
- Integrate with any continuous integration tools
- This utility can be integrated with any continuous integration tool like Jenkins Server.
- Scheduling vREST test cases
- This utility can be used in any third party schedular like cron utility.
- So, you may schedule your test cases easily.
Note: For download and setup vrunner, please follow Setup / Install vrunner.