- Executing vREST test cases via command line
- Just install this utility and start executing your vREST test cases via command line.
- This video tutorial demonstrates, how you may execute test cases via command line:
Widget Connector url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4CVirEyjqA&index=11&list=PLmua155_WrDyoe7dYDB3lCfh-UK4XicT6
- Integrate with any continuous integration tools
- This utility can be integrated with any continuous integration tool like Jenkins Server.
- Scheduling vREST test cases
- This utility can be used in any third party schedular like cron utility.
- So, you may schedule your test cases easily.