- Executing vREST test cases via command line
- Just install this utility and start executing your vREST test cases via command line.
This video tutorial demonstrates, how you may execute test cases via command line:
Widget Connector url
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/
embed/h4CVirEyjqA?list=PLmua155_WrDyoe7dYDB3lCfh-UK4XicT6?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Integrate with any continuous integration tools
- This utility can be integrated with any continuous integration tool like Jenkins Server.
- Scheduling vREST test cases
- This utility can be used in any third party schedular like cron utility.
- So, you may schedule your test cases easily.