- JIRA 7.0.x
- So if you face this issue, please upgrade to JIRA 7.1.1 or later.
- Internet Explorer in Compatibility Mode
- Please note that RMsis does not support IE-7 and older browsers.
- So, IE-8 and later versions, when run in compatibility mode, may show problems.
- PDF Export does not work with East Asian Languages (Japanese / Chinese / Korean).
- Oracle 11 G : A single project cannot contain more than 32,000 Requirements. Oracle 12C does not have this limitation.
- SQL Server
- A single project cannot contain more than 32,000 Requirements.
MySQL database only supports 3 byte UTF8 characters if the default 'utf8' character set is chosen.
For 4byte UTF8 support, 'utf8mb4' character set needs to be chosen in MySQL. However, 'utf8mb4' character set is not supported by RMsis at present.
This issue is logged as RMI-3474 in our CRM.
Due to this issue, you may experience unexpected behaviour and/or failure to access RMsis if a 4 byte UTF8 character is entered in a field in RMsis.
RMsis Releases till date
Additional bug fixes - RMsis v.2.1.1-r398
- Key Fixes
- RMI-6267: Internal sources in Test Steps reappear after page reload
- RMI-6262: Null Pointer Exception while applying search filter with blank filter
Additional functions and improvements - RMsis v.2.1-r395