Configuration for Contract Management for Jira Pact can be found inside your project administration section.
Steps to reach configuration page
- Go to <SITE_URL>/secure/project/ViewProjects.jspa
- In the list of projects click the icon at and end of project row for which you want to configure Contract Management
- Select the Project settings option
- In Left Pane find Contract Management ConfigPact Configuration
Configuring contract management options
Contract Issue Type
This lets you define issue type to use for storing contract.
Requirements Issue Type
This lets you define issue types to use for storing requirements. You can configure multiple issue types for the requirements.
Contract-Requirement Link Type
This lets you define link type between contract and requirement.
Requirement-Negotiation Link Type
This lets you define link type between requirement and various negotiations.
You need to select or create two custom fields to store cost of contract, requirement and negotiations.
- Estimated Cost
- Number field to store estimated cost value.
- Original Cost
- Number field to store original cost value.