Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Question : Can RMsis be configured with Zephyr ?
- RMsis does not provide any explicit configuration with Zephyr.
- The test cases defined in Zephyr are treated as JIRA artifacts in RMsis.
- These test cases can be linked to requirements in RMsis by using Traceability/Reverse Traceability functionality.
- The Traceability view shows the association/ linking of all Requirements of a Project versus other requirements/ test cases/ JIRA Issues.
- To link an artifact/ Jira issue to a requirement, just click on the corresponding cell of that row. After that a panel will appear containing:
- Linked Artifacts table showing artifacts linked with this requirement. To unlink an artifact, just click on - .
- Link New Artifacts table showing artifacts not linked with this requirement. To link an artifact, just click on + , that artifact will be automatically moved to linked artifact table.
- A detailed description of Traceability is available here: http://docs.optimizory.com/display/rmsis/Requirements+Traceability
- By using the Reverse Traceability, requirements and test cases associated with a given artifact can be tracked.
- Reverse Traceability shows an inverse view of the Traceability and here Requirements / Test Case can be linked with an Artifact / Jira issue.
- The following operations can be performed in Reverse Traceability : Link Requirements, Link Test Cases, Add Artifact, View Artifact .
- A detailed description of Reverse Traceability is available here :http://docs.optimizory.com/display/rmsis/Reverse+Traceability