Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Question : If I accidentally assign a requirement to a user, is there a way to un-assign the requirement so the value for "Assignee" column goes back to “???” and the status of requirement is again "Open" and not "Assigned"?
- In the current implementation, RMsis provides a basic workflow for requirements which is not configurable.
- When you assign a requirement to a particular user, the status of the requirement changes to "Assigned" from "Open". In the current provided workflow, the status of requirement can't be changed back to "Open".
- Hence, you can not change the Assignee of a requirement to "???" once you have assigned it to a user.
- One possible solution is to allocate the requirement to Requirements Owner / Product Manager and assign a category "Unallocated" to the requirement.
- A detailed information for currently provided requirement approval workflow is available here : http://docs.optimizory.com/display/rmsis/Requirements+Approval+Workflow
- However, we will be building a workflow with configurable states and transitions in one of the forthcoming releases of RMsis.
- This issue is tracked as RMI-1123.
- Note :
- In order to help us to prioritise the issues/ feature requests, if this issue is not tracked against your ID in our CRM, please let us know by sending a mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Once you inform us, this issue will be tracked against your ID.
- Subsequently, we will keep you abreast of the development of this issue and will inform you once the fix for this issue is available.