Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Question : I upgraded my RMsis installation from RMsis 1.7.8-r206 to RMsis 1.8.0-r265. After upgrading, the following message is displayed :
" Error : An error occurred while upgrading RMsis.
How can I access RMsis now?
- If you are using H2 database for RMsis, this issue can occur due to a bug in RMsis 1.8.0-r265 due to which migration from RMsis 1.7.8 to RMsis 1.8.0 fails if internal/ H2 database is used.
- After upgrading to RMsis 1.8.0-r265, you will receive an error message "Error : An error occurred while upgrading RMsis."
- Note :
- Please note that H2 database is not recommended for production environment.
- Support for H2/ internal database is planned to be discontinued in future versions of RMsis.
- We recommend you to switch to an external database like MySQL/ PostgreSQL/MSSQL.
- If the above specified point is not applicable in your scenario or if your issue is not resolved by the above specified points,
- Please send a mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org> specifying your issue.
- Also send us the log files using RMsis Menu > Send Log Files.