To view the API requests actually fired by vREST during the execution of a Test Run, please follow the steps below:
- Open chrome://extensions in another browser(Google Chrome) tab / window.
- Make sure checkbox "Developer Mode" is checked in upper right side of this page.
- Then find the vREST extension in the list of installed extensions,
- and click on "background page" link for vREST extension.
- A new browser window will open, click on "Network" tab.
- Now execute test run in vREST, then you will be able to see the API requests fired by vREST in the above browser window's Network tab.