Links Explorer for Jira Cloud is in nascent stage and we invite our users to suggest us views and features they want to see in product on our Service Desk Portal
This is home of Links Explorer for Cloud, a cloud version of popular Links Explorer Plugin for Jira Server and Data Centre. This version replicates functionality of Links Explorer for cloud version of Jira.
Links explorer is an excellent enhancement over traditional Jira issue links. This plugin enables quick navigation of issues and links from single window and thus greatly enhances efficiency of users.
- Complete hierarchy of links (any depth) and issues in single place
- Issue metadata (type, priority, status etc.) available with each issue,
- Support for filters
- Visit UPM page on Jira Admin Section,
- Search for 'Links Explorer'
- Install Links Explorer, and you are all set,
- Now, visit tab view section of Jira issue page and look for Links Explorer.
- Atlassian Marketplace - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1211120
- App descriptor location - https://d1lo9kuasdt7aw.cloudfront.net/atlassian-connect.json
- Service Desk - https://jira.optimizory.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
Links Explorer Cloud
|There are no images attached to this page.|