Question : Is their a way to synchronize fields between Rmsis and JIRA (for example, is it possible to synchronize fields such as priority between requirements in RMsis and linked JIRA issue, so that if I update priority for a requirement in RMsis, it should automatically be updated in the linked JIRA issue)?
- At present, two way synchronization between Jira issues and RMsis Requirements is not available.
- However, an issue RMI-851 has already been logged for implementing a feature for two way synchronization between Jira issues and RMsis Requirements.
- After this feature is implemented, changes/modifications in fields (like priority) in Jira issues will be automatically updated in RMsis requirement's fields and vice-versa.
- However , since requirements need to be controlled much more carefully than issues, we think that Oauth implementation is a must, before we implement sync.
- We also want to implement this function over standardized RMsis API's, which are secure and will allow a change only by authorized users.
- Note :
- In order to help us to prioritise the issues/ feature requests, if this issue is not tracked against your ID in our CRM, please let us know by sending a mail to <email@example.com>
- Once you inform us, this issue will be tracked against your ID.
- Subsequently, we will keep you abreast of the development of this issue and will inform you once the fix for this issue is available.