Question : While using Firefox, blank space is visible on RHS when I access Traceability/ Reverse Traceability or Unplanned Requirements view in RMsis.
- In some versions of Firefox, a blank space may appear on RHS in the Traceability/ Reverse Traceability or Unplanned Requirements view in RMsis.
- See the below mentioned images :
- This issue will be resolved in one of the forthcoming releases of RMsis with improvements in the UI.
- For the time being, in order to resolve this issue, please arrange the width of columns manually (this action is required only once).
- Please see the below images which were taken after rearranging the width of columns :
- You can also use a different browser like Google Chrome.