In left hand side of hooks tab, following sections are there as shown in the below screenshot:
- Test Hook Category
In vREST, four types can be configured as specified below.
- Pre Test Run Hooks
- These hooks are executed just after creation of test run and before the execution of test cases.
- Post Test Run Hooks
- These hooks are executed after the test run execution completes.
- Pre Test Case Hooks
- These hooks are executed just before the execution of test case.
- Post Test Case Hooks
- These hooks are executed after the test case execution completes.
- Third Party Integrations section
- vREST provides few built-in templates for integration with most popular third party tools.
- JIRA Template
- Slack Template
- You may directly import those template to integrate with those tools.
- For more information, please read Import built-in templates.
- If you are looking integration with any other tool in your environment then drop your query at email@example.com.
- Quick guide links section
- It will show you the most used guide links related to this functionality.